1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. Transfer chicken and potatoes to platter, reserving drippings in roasting pan. Pour drippings through strainer, then drizzle over chicken. For One-Pan Pork Chop & Sweet Potato Skillet, substitute boneless pork chops for the chicken.
Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. Peel and slice sweet potatoes and place them on your baking sheet with your chicken. Step four: In a small mixing bowl mix together olive oil with the seasoning. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- Prepare 1 of large head of broccoli.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
Drizzle this over chicken and sweet potatoes. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven to preheat. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs. To counter the rich and caramelized flavors, quick-pickled thinly sliced red onion adds a bright and zippy note right at the end.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Add a little more honey and butter to the middle of the skillet and then toss in your sweet potatoes along with some pecans and dried cranberries. This one-pan Greek chicken is roasted on a sheet pan with potatoes and green beans. "Probably the best tasting chicken I ever made," says Marcelle Broussard. "The chicken makes a lot of drippings because you leave skin on. I did take a kitchen scissors and cut off all visible fat. Arrange the chicken and sweet potatoes side by side in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Lay the bacon on top of the sweet potatoes.