Sharon's Potato Salad. Potato Salad at Sharon's Creole Kitchen in Murrieta, CA. View photos, read reviews, and see ratings for Potato Salad. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside. When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.. About GRANDMA SHARON'S BAKED POTATO SALAD. You can have Sharon's Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Potato Salad
- You need 3 lb of bag of small red potatoes.
- It’s 7 of eggs.
- It’s of Sweet relish.
- Prepare of Miracle whip.
- You need of Sandwich spread.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Paprika (optional).
Then set aside to marinate while you prepare the other ingredients. POTATO SALAD *GF* SAUTEED VEGETABLES *GF* FRESH GREEN SALAD *GF* SAUTEED CABBAGE *GF* HAWAIIAN ROLL w/BUTTER. I had the fish platter with yams and their signature potato salad. The three fish pieces were generously sized.
Sharon's Potato Salad step by step
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4 sections. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
- Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.
- Peel eggs. Dice 5 eggs and add them to the potatoes; set the other 2 to the side.
- Add a cup of relish, cup of miracle whip, cup of sandwich spread, and 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Continue adding above ingredients WHILE TASTING until you get to your desired flavor and consistency.
- Once it is perfect to you slice the remaining 2 eggs and place them on top of the potato salad. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Place a lid over it and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
They were seasoned just right so that one doesn't really need to add tarter sauce/hot sauce if one doesn't want to.but i did anyway :p. A comfort food, soul food, southern food lover. That is, until I found this Best Southern Potato Salad recipe that turns every potato salad naysayer into a believer, guaranteed. It's a nice location and staff was friendly. The corn was delicious as well.