Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes. Use regular Italian dressing rather than fat-free for more flavor and a better coating. Serve these savory pork chops with cooked broccoli, carrot sticks and whole-grain rolls. In a nonstick skillet, brown pork chops on both sides.
Remove pork chops and keep warm. How to Make Italian Bread Pork Chops: On a large plate mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and freshly chopped parsley. Coat the pork chops very well with the crumb mixture one at a time, Place the chops on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, lightly drizzle the paper with a little olive oil. You can cook Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes
- It’s 4 of Potatos.
- You need 4 of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 2 packets of Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- You need of Olive Oil.
In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in batches on both sides in oil; remove from skillet. Stir in the tomatoes, salt, oregano, basil and pepper. How to Grill Bone In Pork Chops. How to Make Italian Pork Chops: Pat pork chops dry with paper towels on both sides.
Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into French fry slices. Put in lg bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss. Add 1 packet Italian Seasoning Mix. Toss to coat well. Set aside..
- Spray cookie sheet and lay out pork chops. Drizzle with olive oil. Rub it to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 of 2nd packet Italian seasoning onto pork chops. Flip pork chops and repeat. Put in oven for 15 min..
- While pork chops are baking for 15 min get a 2nd cookie sheet and spray. Arrange potato fries on cookie sheet..
- When timer is up put fries in with pork chops. Bake another 15 min. Flip fries over and bake 15 more min. (I did not flip mine halfway through and they were still amazing. Crunchy on one side).
Pour zesty Italian dressing into a shallow bowl and mix with Creole mustard and Mediterranean seasonings. Dip pork chops into dressing mix and coat both sides and place on a baking sheet. Tenderize with a large tined fork. How To Make Italian Breaded Pork Chops. Place chops in large resealable plastic bag.