Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Cabbage—an easy all in one pot meal of smoked sausage, potatoes, onion and cabbage. Dump everything into the pot and walk away! Related: SLOW COOKER Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Instant Pot Sausage, Cabbage, Potatoes and Onions Recipe directions.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Sausage, Cabbage, and Potatoes I have made some complex family meals in the past, but sometimes it's nice just to sit down and have an easy meal. I save this meal for when I know I'm going to have a busy day, yet I know the whole family will be super hungry at the end of a long day. The other night I pulled out my Instant Pot and made this delicious cabbage, potatoes and sausage dish which we all loved. You can cook Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Life With Dee! One of the things I love about making soups or stews in the Instant Pot rather than stovetop is that I can set it and leave it alone. Remove the outer leaves from the red cabbage and cut into quarters.
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes step by step
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
Remove the tough white core from the center of the cabbage and discard. I had a few folks think I was nuts until they tried mine and it changed their mind. I just thought I would howdy. Sometimes with red pepper to heat it up! have a good day Instant Pot cabbage and sausage is the easiest one-pot dinner ever! A great bonus is the fact that it happens to be low-carb!