Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. The batter consists of onion, garlic, and mashed potatoes cooked until golden brown in your waffle iron. Serve with fish or chicken and sauteed apples.
In a large bowl, combine potato flakes, flour, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, eggs and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- It’s Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayo.
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, salt, egg yolks, and butter (or oil), mashing and mixing until the mixture is lump-free. Smokey Potato Waffles with Eggs Sweet potato waffles with eggs are the best thing that ever happened to brunch (and dinner, you know, if we're keeping track). Get the recipe from The Yum Yum Factor. Brush the waffle iron with melted butter and spread one-fourth of the potato mixture onto it.
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Spread out the latke mixture into a pancake-like circle, in a thin but solid circular layer. Preheat your waffle iron and spray with cooking spray. Cheesy Potato Waffles are made with just a handful of ingredients, they're also VERY quick to make and are naturally gluten free. HOW TO MAKE WAFFLES WITH LEFTOVER MASHED POTATOES. We are basically taking our leftover mashed potatoes and stirring in eggs, seasonings, panko crumbs, cheddar cheese, milk, and chives.