Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes make a great side dish with burgers, sandwiches, grilled steaks, chicken and more! They are an easy side dish to throw together and can hang out in the oven waiting for you to return with the finished grilled food. Sometimes we make Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes as a snack, because they are just that good.
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes & Video. by Nettie. The Best side dish for a weeknight or weekend supper. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes disappear quickly! You can have Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- It’s of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
I have a LOT of food blogger friends. Whisk garlic into broth; carefully add the broth mixture to the pan. Sprinkle the tops of the potatoes with Parmesan. Arrange potatoes in a single layer, cut side down, on top of cheese mixture.
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes step by step
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.
Press down to insure potatoes are flat and in contact with cheese layer. How do you make roasted potatoes? I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Season lightly with salt and pepper.