Potato wedges. Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in pan.
Combine the next six ingredients in a large plastic bag; set aside. Rinse potatoes under cold water; drain well. Mix black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and seasoned salt together in another bowl or a large zip-top bag. You can have Potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato wedges
- Prepare 2 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Add potato wedges and mix around until evenly coated. Spread wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings.
Potato wedges step by step
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into lengthy pieces.
- Boil it in water for 3 mins and drain the water.
- Combine chilli powder, corn flour, salt, pepper and oil. Coat potatoes evenly with this mixture..
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 mins one side and 10 mins other side.
Anyway, toss the potato wedges around, then add plenty of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Then toss it all around to coat. Russet potatoes are the best pick for potato wedges, both for their texture and size. Their thick skins and super-starchy flesh guarantee wedges with a crisp outside and fluffy insides once baked. Because russets are larger than other varieties, they also yield bigger, longer wedges.