Eggplant rings+potato rings. Eggplant rings+potato rings This is so yumm recipe of making fritters of both eggplants and potatoes.i am dead sure family gonna love it. #mommasrecipes. Line a baking sheet with a wire rack. Using the wide end of a pastry tip, cut holes into the center of eggplant rounds to.
Spread onion rings on a second large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Fill basket with half the frozen onion rings. Cut out the potato rings using cookie cutters/glasses of different sizes. You can cook Eggplant rings+potato rings using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant rings+potato rings
- You need 1 of round potato sliced and soak in water.
- It’s of Small tiny eggplants sliced round.
- It’s 2 cup of gramflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water to make thick mixture.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic paste.
Knead the scraped excess dough after cutting rings and repeat the process till all the dough is made into rings. Place the rings on trays lined with parchment in the freezer just till they set slightly. Heat oil for deep frying in a wide pan. Dredge eggplant rings in the following order: flour, eggs, and breading mixture.
Eggplant rings+potato rings instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in gramflour and make thick paste.
- Now marinate the slices of eggplant for few minutes then at medium flame deep fry them by turning sides.
- Same as marinate potato slices for few minutes and deep fry them.
- It is too yummy to eat.stay safe stay healthy and enjoy with me yumm yumm recipes.
Make sure to coat all sides. Arrange the eggplant rings on the baking sheet. The reason for one star deduction? Also, some sides are pretty good/just ok- mushrooms, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes. Not only do Eggplant Rings taste better than onion rings, but they're healthier, too.