Taco Stuffed Potatoes. Taco-Stuffed Potatoes Here's a tasty, different way to serve up the flavor of tacos without having to make a trip to the grocery store for the taco shells. And if you can bake the potatoes in a microwave oven, the whole entree takes only a few minutes to prepare.—Beverly Hockel, Odin, Minnesota The options for stuffed potato fillings are endless, but today I'm showing you Taco Stuffed Potatoes with ground beef. While the potatoes are cooking, brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. One easy weeknight recipe for your Thursday! Part taco, part baked potato and all delish! You can cook Taco Stuffed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes or regular baking potatoes, cooked.
- It’s 1 lb. of taco meat.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, guacamole, sour cream.
- It’s of limes, fresh sliced.
Add beef and brown and crumble. To browned meat, add onion, garlic, chilies, garlic, spices, salt and pepper. Starting with this this taco twist. Today, we are ditching the taco shells and the tortillas, and grabbing a potato instead.
Taco Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Cook hamburger with black pepper, cumin, chili powder until browned; drain. Add in a small amount of salsa if you like.This is your taco meat..
- Top each potato with taco meat and then desired toppings..
- The sweet potato is unbelievably good with the taco meat, but its great on regular potatoes as well. Enjoy!.
Yep, not only am I a taco addict, but I'm a carb addict as well. These Taco Stuffed Potatoes are meant to be a main dish, and are definitely big enough and filling enough. Just think twice baked potatoes turned taco. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil.