Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole. In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. In the drippings, saute onion and carrots until tender.
Arrange cheese slices over top of potato mixture; sprinkle with bacon. For a quicker version, use canned diced potatoes, canned carrots, frozen onions, and eliminate the celery. In large bowl, combine milk, soup and contents of seasoning packets from potatoes; blend well. You can have Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole
- You need 1 box of scalloped potatoes+ingredients called for on the box.
- You need 2 cups of cubed ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushroom and purple onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, soul seasoning and Mrs dash original.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s of Top with Parmesan cheese.
Add potatoes, ham and corn; mix well. Pour mixture into sprayed slow cooker. Pour boiling water over potato mixture; stir to mix. This cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham-layered casserole dish features buttery potatoes and sweet hickory ham baked in a double Jack and Cheddar cheese sauce.
Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 450. Mix ingredients called for on package of potatoes and potatoes together in a lightly greased 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Dice onion and mushroom and mix in plus, spices, milk, shredded cheese, ham and peas. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes..
It's a quick and easy recipe that's perfect this time of year as a holiday side dish, or delicious anytime as a cozy meal on a chilly night! In a saucepan, bring potatoes and water to a boil. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil. Then cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender.