Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce. Broccoli roasts on a lower rack while the potatoes are baking here. The charred florets are then teamed with a rich cheese sauce atop the fluffy spuds. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Coat the potatoes in a little canola oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss in the oven and cook for about an hour, until tender. Make a tasty cheddar sauce to pour over your potatoes and you have a nice little meal on your hands. You can cook Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce
- It’s 1 of potato.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1/6 of broccoli (chopped).
- Prepare 2 slices of cheddar (roughly chopped).
These would, or course, also be great as a side dish. Baked Potatoes (Crock Pot) with Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Recipe adapted from Taste of Home. I recently found this broccoli and cheddar potato bake casserole recipe by Views On The Road, on YouTube, and I knew I had to make it.
Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce step by step
- Heat the oven..
- Clean the potato, prick and rub the surface with olive oil and salt. Put on the baking tray, and bake for 45-60m.
- When it is about 15 minutes to cooked, prepare sauce pan, heat the butter and add milk..
- Bring the broccoli in until soft, season with garlic powder, melt cheddar cheese wait until it's thickened. Add all purpose flour to make it even thicker (optional)..
- Let the potato cool for minutes, cut in half, abd drizzle the sauce..
The moment I saw this delicious recipe I knew it was perfect for our family's dinner table because this dish has al my family's favorite food in one recipe. The method of cooking is very simple as well, it is just a layered casserole baked with lots of love. Start the potatoes baking by washing them and then, with wet skin, sprinkling the skin with salt. The baked potatoes get sliced in half, baked in the oven and topped with a loaded bacon broccoli cheddar sauce. Jump to Recipe In a small or medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.