Baked Potatoes Second Time Around. Fill baked potatoes with potato mixture and place back in basket of air fryer. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheddar. Mash the pulp with milk, salt and butter to taste.
Dissolve way too much salt in water. Learn how to make baked potatoes for a crowd, the easy way! To bake a lot of potatoes at one time, first try to pick out potatoes of similar size so that they will bake evenly in the oven. You can cook Baked Potatoes Second Time Around using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes Second Time Around
- Prepare 6 of large baking potatoes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or more (until potatoes are creamy).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of rashes bacon, crumbled.
Warm or cold, that potato will taste awesome in a nice potato salad at your next picnic. The tastiest baked potatoes are cracker-like on the outside and super fluffy on the inside. The best way achieve this may come from the British, who have been making "jacket potatoes" for a long time. The goal: Cracker-like on the outside and super fluffy on the inside.
Baked Potatoes Second Time Around instructions
- Brush 6 sheets of foil with butter, wrap each potato in foil and bake for approximately 1 hour in a 350 degree oven. Allow potatoes to cool slightly. Note that potatoes are easier to scoop out of skin if not cooled completely..
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop potato out of potato skin into a large bowl using a spoon..
- Add 2 Tbsp butter, milk and salt to potatoes and mash together as smoothly as possible..
- Combine potato mixture with cheese, red and green peppers, green onions and bacon..
- Fill potato skins with potato mixture and place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Return potatoes to a 350 degree oven and heat till lightly browned and sizzling (approximately 1/2 hour)..
- Serve and enjoy!.
The logomark and logotype for the Kitchn brand. Place potatoes directly onto middle oven rack and bake until very tender throughout. Baking time will vary with the size of your potatoes, but should be around an hour for medium-sized potatoes. Potatoes are done when they yield easily to a fork or give readily when you squeeze them. Also, for neat presentation, prick the potato in a line lengthwise across the top of the potato with a fork after it's done, and smack the two ends together.