Potato corn capsicum curry. Potato corn capsicum curry Latha Thamil. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice and pulao. This is a perfect sidedish for roti or chapati.
This dry aloo capsicum curry is a. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice and pulao. This is a perfect sidedish for roti or chapati. You can cook Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato corn capsicum curry
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 2 of medium size potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
This curry is so simple to make but it taste so yummy. I have been trying and sharing so many curries which you can serve with chapati. I have a whole collection for it. Very easy tasty and yummy vegetable curry of potato and capsicum.
Potato corn capsicum curry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
Just tired this recipe for lunch. It's awesome, a very big thank you. A big hit with the whole family. Please keep more of these coming. Add cooked corn, onions, and capsicum.