Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes). The health benefits of black beans may include maintaining healthy bones, lowering blood pressure, managing diabetes, and warding off heart disease. Black beans are a legume that is full of protein. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, onion, and garlic, and bring to a boil.
White wine and vinegar give these beans a nice little bite. Known as Phaseolus vulgaris in scientific circles, they're also called "turtle beans" in English and frijoles. If you've ever read that beans are "unhealthy," it's because beans contain lectins until they've been sufficiently cooked. You can have Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes)
- You need of Black beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s of Corn drained.
- Prepare of Browned hamburger meat.
- You need of Bake potatoes.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Salsa,sour cream,tomatoes,hot sauces jalapeño peppers, lettuce, avocado, any taco toppings.
The black turtle bean is a small, shiny variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) especially popular in Latin American cuisine, though it can also be found in the Cajun and Creole cuisines of south Louisiana. Like all varieties of the common bean, it is native to the Americas, but has been introduced around the world. Rinse beans and check for stones and debris. A versatile side or main course, black bean soup is a classic dish from Cuba that is enjoyed throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
Black bean & corn Taco baked potatoes (for picky eaters see recipe for regular taco baked potatoes) step by step
- Bake some potatoes (side aside).
- Brown hamburger meat, drain any grease, add tacos seasoning, following directions on packet..
- Add in black beans, and corn to taco meat.(set aside some meat for them picky eater who don’t like corn or black beans).
- Open up potatoes done the middle, add some butter, and cheese, then taco meat, more cheese, bake in oven until cheese melts, add other toppings..
- Picky eaters – same thing, open potatoes down the middle, add butter cheese, taco meat, more cheese, bake until cheese melts, add any other taco toppings..
Black bean soup recipes allow for great versatility as a soup that stands alone or poured over rice for an elegant and unexpectedly flavorful main course. The health benefits of black beans include the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and a reduced risk of certain types of cancer. Consuming black beans can also aid in digestion and the regulation of the body's blood sugar levels. Black beans can be beneficial for various nervous system functions, can reduce the chances of birth defects, neutralize the negative effects of sulfites, and even. Black beans, or "common beans," are from the Phaseolus vulgaris legume family, a plant that is native to the Americas.