Balsamic Potato Salad. Dijon mustard, white balsamic vinegar, peperoncini brine, and fresh thyme make a bright, punchy dressing for Yukon Gold potatoes. Toss together while the spuds are still warm for maximum flavor absorption. Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad.
Ruby Red Onion Balsamic; Directions: Place cubed potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Cook until done, drain, and let cool. Add in Onion, Celery, cucumbers, kale, and carrots. mix and set aside while you mix dressing. You can cook Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- You need 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Drain thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Fill large pot with water and bring to boil. Drain, transfer to large bowl and set aside to cool. Share: Rate this Recipe: No votes yet.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Jan doesn't use salt or pepper in this recipe, but if you'd like the extra seasoning, add it to taste. Serve your salad hot or cold (Jan likes it best hot). This Honey Balsamic Potato Salad is a delicious and simple alternative to a mayo based potato salad. Once the potatoes are cooked, cool them by adding cold water to the pot and draining the liquid several times until you can handle the potatoes. Once cooled, cut the potatoes; then place into a medium sized bowl and add the.