Roasted Ranch Potatoes. Red potatoes are tossed in oil and ranch seasoning and roasted until brown and crisp to make this effortless side dish. If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, hands down without a question I'd choose potatoes. There are SO many ways to prepare a potato and all of them are delicious.
Cut your potatoes all the same size for even. Oh, how I heart these roasted ranch potatoes… So good! Roasted Ranch Potatoes recipe is a spin off of Hidden Valley Ranch Potatoes. You can have Roasted Ranch Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 lb. of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Seasonings as desired:.
- It’s of black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parsley.
Red potatoes are tossed with ranch dressing mix, vegetable oil, and baked until crispy. I love the ease using ranch dressing mix to flavor dishes, such as in Buffalo Chicken Chili and Creamy Bacon Dip recipes. Hidden Valley ranch has the perfect. How to make Roasted Ranch Potatoes: For this recipes I only used three simple ingredients.
Roasted Ranch Potatoes instructions
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, onion, ranch dressing and seasonings of choice; mix well..
- Place onto a greased rimmed baking sheet. Cook for 30 minutes or until fork tender..
- Remove from oven and give a quick stir. Top with bacon and cheese and return to oven for 5 more minutes or until hot and bubbly..
You can use any potato you have at home but I used russet. They tend to be the cheapest and so I usually have them in my house. I coated them in oil first and then seasoning. Toss potatoes with dressing, salt and pepper. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.