Oven Roasted Potatoes. Rinse and dry potatoes with a paper towel and transfer to a large bowl. Add olive oil, seasoned salt, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet.
Many older recipes pretend that all you need to do is throw them in a pan with a large piece of meat and, hours later, perfection. If you follow a few simple steps, your oven roasted potatoes can go from an often unsuccessful let-down to an easy, simple, perfectly crispy treat—every time. Be sure to cut the potatoes into pieces that are about the same size so they roast evenly. You can have Oven Roasted Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Prepare 5 of Medium Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Pouch Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy clean up. While the oven is still hot, try roasting your favorite vegetable to help round out your dinner. Simply seasoned, easy oven roasted potatoes make the ideal side dish for a meat and potatoes dinner.
Oven Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut potatoes into small cubes. No larger than 1/2 inch..
- Coat potatoes in olive oil..
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to potatoes mixture. Mix well..
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes in a 9×9 baking dish. Potatoes should be fork tender when ready..
A high baking temperature makes the potatoes sizzle and brown nicely. You may also like our oven baked cheesy potatoes ! Fall and winter are long—make sure you never run out of amazing new ways to eat potatoes. When you want something crispy and crunchy, try these oven-roasted varieties, from healthier french fries. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, garlic, and herbs.