Autumn's Tater Salad. Autumn's Tater Salad Autumn Somerset, Kentucky. You'll need: Southern what a great idea… I will have to start my eggs earlier, since I always boiled them with my taters. The most delicious autumn apple sweet potato salad!
Hubby declared this his favorite salad. I used some charming pink-fleshed, huckleberry potatoes (or at least I believe they were huckleberry potatoes), but any small, waxy potatoes will do. Also, on the mustard front, I seek out plain whole-grain mustard for the dressing – no added herbs. You can cook Autumn's Tater Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Autumn's Tater Salad
- It’s 2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning salt.
- You need 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of dill relish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dill relish juice.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Fall Salad with Beluga Lentils, Grapes and Sweet Potato Lentils make salad extra hearty for those cold fall days. Autumn Apple Salad with a Maple Vinaigrette Autumn Glow Salad with Lemon Dressing – a MUST for healthy, glowy eating! Roasted cauliflower, sweet potato, grains, and apples. These healthy salads will become some of your favorite recipes of the season.
Autumn's Tater Salad instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add water covering the potatoes. Turn on high and let boil until potatoes are easy to put a fork through..
- Put eggs on to boil for about 10-15 min.
- Drain potatoes and sit to the side. Drain eggs and wait for them to cool. (I usually soak them in cold water).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and peel eggs and cut with a knife in sections add to bowl..
- Add dill relish, juice, onion, mayo and mustard to bowl and use a potato smasher to mix all ingredients..
- Taste as you go along to see if it needs more mayo or mustard or dill relish..
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning salt to taste. Put in refrigerator and let it get cold and enjoy!.
By Kayla Nicole Isaacs and Rebekah Lowin. Roasted Sweet Potato, Pear, and Pomegranate Spinach Salad Treat your taste buds to this stunning salad that features both creamy and. Most potato salads look and taste better when made with low-starch red boiling potatoes. Try Warm Asparagus, Radish, and New Potato Salad with Herb Dressing for a new twist on the classic potato salad. Lemon Dill Potato Beet Salad is a bright and fresh recipe with a tangy kick.