Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. Mare's Chicken with Potatoes and Peas The_Road_Less_Devoured. Here is how you cook it. Add potatoes, broth, rosemary, and pepper.
Stir in peas, lemon juice, and chopped cilantro; season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, peas and lemon slices. Whisk together the balsamic, lemon juice, honey and a half cup of water. You can have Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas
- You need 30 of small round potatoes halved.
- Prepare 1 pound of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of carrots (optional).
When the wine steams up, add the lemon-honey mixture. Line a platter with several layers of paper toweling and set aside. Season the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper. Add the oil to a large, ovenproof skillet set over medium-high heat.
Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in top of potatoes and carrots and place bay leaves on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min until chicken is almost cooked. Remove from oven and add can of peas. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and browned. Enjoy!.
We have been enjoying Salmon and Broccoli Potato Bake so much during the cold weather that I was keen to come up with a bit of a spin on the recipe. This garlic chicken and leek potato bake is the happy result of that effort. This version of the bake has chicken pieces and sliced leeks and peas in a garlicky, creamy sauce with sliced potatoes on. Mare's Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. small round potatoes halved, bone in skin on chicken thighs, seasoned breadcrumbs, onion, peas, bay leaves, olive oil, Salt Nadita Amalia. This is a must try recipe!