Creamy Breakfast Potatoes. Combine potatoes and butter in a large bowl; stir to coat. Add chicken stock, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, onion, sour cream, powdered milk, chives, tarragon, sea salt, sage, and black pepper; stir well. Fold in egg until well incorporated.
These potato griddle breads can be made with leftover mashed potatoes too. Serve hot with a little butter and salt, or fry them alongside soda bread as part of an Ulster Fry-up. For a lighter twist on the classic skillet fried potatoes, try this air fryer version that comes out crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. You can cook Creamy Breakfast Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Breakfast Potatoes
- Prepare 5-6 strips of bacon chopped in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper cut into strips.
- It’s 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmasean.
- Prepare 5 of red potatoes.
- You need of Cajan seasoning (optional).
Paprika, garlic powder, and just a hint of Parmesan cheese give them a delicious flavor that tastes great for breakfast or any time. Use clean hands to toss potatoes to coat the the potatoes in oil and spices. I use the large blades on this food chopper (which is a huge time saver for these breakfast potatoes and many of our chopped salads). Note: these potatoes would work just fine un-peeled if you prefer to scrub potatoes and leave the skins on.
Creamy Breakfast Potatoes instructions
- Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium-low heat. When about halfway cooked, add red onion and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Add potatoes and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potatoes begin to color add red peppers and heavy cream. Cook until potatoes are tender..
- Add parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste. Serve in bowl and enjoy. PRO TIP: top with fried egg!.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper. Pour potatoes onto two rimmed baking sheets. In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher. Instructions. potatoes: Peel and quarter the potatoes. The creamy cheese sauce and the tender potatoes in this classic French dish combine to make a deliciously addictive experience.