Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries. Baked sweet potato fries are caramelized and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Consider making a double batch – this one's addictive. They are very simple to make — time to cut the potatoes, olive oil, seasonings and a hot oven.
Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time. Here is how you achieve it. You can cook Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- It’s 3 of sweet potatoes cut into fries (Japanese sweet potatoes work best but normal are fine).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of truffle oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
In a bowl, shake the fries with the oil and a generous sprinkling of sea salt. Spread the fries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges have a crispy outside + fluffy inside and are tossed in truffle oil, garlic, salt pepper and finely grated Parmesan cheese.. This is the same for sweet potato fries and zucchini fries.
Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time.
- Place potatoes on tray and bake until golden brown and crispy (about 20-30 min).
- Place potatoes in large bowl and drizzle truffle oil, grated cheese and additional salt and pepper (if needed).
- Note: balsamic glaze and garlic aioli serve as great dipping sauces. Ketchup is not ideal :).
Tips for Crispy Baked Potato Wedges. Toss with oil, but leave excess oil in the bowl. Use a high temperature for roasting. While sweet potatoes decorate most of our kitchen counters, truffle oil brings a whole new level. Truffle oil and Parmesan cheese are the key components in these truffle fries that are simply heavenly and will quickly become your favorite!