Jalapeño Sliced Potatoes. Drain and allow to cool to the touch before peeling and slicing thin. Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Drain the potatoes, allow to cool.
Spoon more sauce over potatoes and top with cooked bacon and jalapeños. These potatoes make a nice accompaniment to lean meat or poultry. In a frying pan, pour oil. You can have Jalapeño Sliced Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Sliced Potatoes
- You need 5-6 of peeled potatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of sliced jalapeño.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Favorite Cajun Seasoning.
When the oil gets hot, put mustard seeds. Transfer the sliced potatoes to a large glass bowl, then add the heavy cream, jalapeño peppers, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Spread the potato mix across your skillet or pan in layers. Boil the potatoes until tender fork tender and drain.
Jalapeño Sliced Potatoes instructions
- Pre heat 400 peal potatoes.
- Add olive oil to pan, sliced potatoes and jalapeño..
- Add all seasons to taste and mix throughly..
- Bake 20 minutes then turn oven to broil and cook until crispy. Enjoy!.
Heat a griddle or large cast iron frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Place the quartered potatoes, sliced onion, garlic and jalapeño on the griddle to grill and become golden, turning over once or twice to become golden on both sides. Creamy Jalapeño & Bacon Potatoes au Gratin inspired by Fleming's Steakhouse. Layers of soft, thinly sliced potatoes with bacon, jalapeños and two types of cheese! This side is sure to be a crowd pleaser!