PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋. Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with the flour mixture, then dip both sides into the egg mixture and dredge both. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti? And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons.
It's easy enough to be a family weekday meal yet impressive enough to serve to guests. When I make this baked parmesan crusted chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers. —Schelby Thompson, Camden Wyoming, Delaware In a medium bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat. You can cook PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Adobo.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Instant mashed potatoes.
Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 step by step
- Clean and cut the chicken into slices down the middle and then one more cut in half.
- You want to put 5 eggs add your seasoning in the egg to make it more effective (pepper salt adobo garlic powder) place the chicken inside the Parmesan and then dip in egg let drain and dip in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken until is how you want it.
- Make your mashed potatoes with boil water and oil add (adobo salt pepper parsley).
Pour sauce mixture over chicken, turning to coat with sauce. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. It'll look like you spent hours in the kitchen but this parmesan chicken recipe comes together easily with ingredients you probably already have in the pantry…all the way down to the marinara sauce!