Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney. This recipe is a tasty twist to naan stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes. Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy based vegetable dish. A creative, potato filled take on the international superstar of Indian bread.
This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group! Naan is great, but it's even better when it's stuffed with spicy potatoes and green beans! This naan is everything you are looking for: thin, soft, and buttery. You can have Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney
- You need of Naan=4 cup all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of carom seeds optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 3-4 of Potato mixture=boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of carom seeds.
- It’s Half of teaspoon red chilli powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon chaat masala.
- You need Half of teaspoon garam masala.
Place flour and salt in a large bowl and add half the gheebutter, the yeast mixture and yogourt. The Spicy Aloo Naan Recipe is a twist to a traditional naan where the addition of spiced potatoes and garlic gives a delicious taste. The Naan is super simple to make and you can even serve the Spicy Aloo Naan as an appetizer for your parties or along with Paneer Makhani for a weeknight dinner. If you like Indian Breads, then you must try some of our favorites - Gujarati Methi.
Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney step by step
- Mix potatoes with all ingredients and make a perfect potato mix.
- Now make a soft dough of all purpose flour but except kasoori methi and adding other ingredients as well.keep it aside for 2 to 3 hour.i did it whole night.
- Now after resting dough.make more smooth by kneading again dough and keep adding some butter too.
- Now make small small balls and make flat with hands then add 1 spoon potato mix and again close it and with hands start making round or oval shaped.
- Spread kasoori methi and wet your hands then stick it with water.
- Put on tawa or any medium heated pan.
- Stay at very low flame to cook inside properly.
- After cooking from both sides properly spread butter and some garlic chopped.garlic is actually optional.then little bit press it to make soft and serve yummy potato naan.
Mix self-rising flour and Greek yogurt together in a large bowl until combined. This naan recipe is deceptively easy to make, and baked under the broiler. You can spice it up by adding garlic, or leave it plain. However, in the Western world this is served as a side with curries, or as an appetiser. Along with naan, parathas are always a "must have" when I go out for Indian.