Sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. My children love salt and vinegar chips, and I had some potatoes to use, so I thought this would be a nice treat for them. I took my French fry recipe and converted it slightly, though the soaking in vinegar idea was my mom's!
Keogh's Atlantic Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Potato Crisps are hand cooked in small batches on Keogh's farm using their delicious Irish Potatoes, pure fresh Sunflower oil and carefully seasoned with a sprinkling of Atlantic Sea Salt and Llewellyn's Irish Cider Vinegar locally sourced from their orchard in Lusk Co. You might want to taste this chip before you answer. How else can you describe the perfect balance of zesty sea salt, a hint of tongue-puckering vinegar and satisfying crunch? You can cook Sea salt and vinegar potato chips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
- You need 1 of large potato (Yukon gold, or any all purpose potato).
- You need 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground sea salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of distilled white vinegar.
Your mouth is watering, isn't it? Crispy Homemade Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips you can make from scratch! Recipes for baked potato chips and fried potato chips provided. Recipe now updated to give these potato chips that lip-smacking flavor thanks to vinegar powder, just like store-bought chips!
Sea salt and vinegar potato chips instructions
- Thinly slice one large potato into 1/2 cm slices..
- Soak the sliced potatoes in 2 cups of vinegar for 10 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes, and rub in the black pepper and sea salt..
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celsius for 35 minutes..
For the longest time, I've had "make my own potato chips" on my bucket list. Arrange fish on a small parchment-lined baking sheet. Smear mayonnaise over top of each fillet.. dried potato, rice flour, sunflower and/or safflower oil, seasoning (maltodextrin, sea salt, white distilled vinegar, citric acid, cane sugar, natural flavor), potato starch. *citric acid is added for flavor. Toss sliced potatoes in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Salt and vinegar potato chips are one of those love 'em-or-hate 'em snack foods.