Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms. Chefs, when it comes to great steak, sometimes the simplest accompaniments make for the most spectacular meal. In this dish, we're cooking up a flavorful, marbled ribeye steak, and serving it with a delicious hash of crispy roasted potato and sautéed oyster mushrooms. Slice potato, scoop out inside, mash.
In this dish, we're cooking up a flavorful, marbled ribeye steak, and serving it with a delicious hash of crispy roasted potato and sautéed oyster mushrooms. A classic combination, steak and mushrooms are the heart of a meat-and-potatoes, Chicago steak. If using canned put them in anytime. You can have Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms
- You need 1 of Steak (Chuck 7).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of pk. Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of sm. Onion.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 of glugs Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Scallions.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Bacon Bits.
Steak and Potato Soup with Mushrooms. This is a dish I made for a very good friend of mine on a very cold, blah day in February. This soup nourishes both mind and body; she took leftovers home too! An easy side dish of Sauteed Potatoes with Mushrooms that is sure to please everyone – from picky eater kids to set-in-their-ways adults.
Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms instructions
- Stab potato with fork, wrap in foil and put in 400F oven for an hour. Slice potato, scoop out inside, mash. Load potato with cheese, bacon bits, butter and green scallions..
- Season the steak. If you can’t see your seasoning, you didn’t put enough. Get a reasonably good amount on there. Put in a HOT cast iron pan, sear both sides. Put in 350F oven until done to your liking..
- Chop and season your veggies then sauté them in butter. When they’re almost done, add in balsamic vinegar and simmer..
- While your steak is resting, throw some butter and parsley on there. Make it pretty..
- All said and done, you should have something that resembles or looks better than this..
Serve this potato dish with chicken, steak, or seafood. Serve this potato dish with chicken, steak, or seafood. Garlic Butter Herb Steak and Mushrooms is a perfectly juicy steak cooked in a skillet with a garlic herb butter and mushrooms. This is an easy restaurant meal that your family will love! We also love these other steak recipes from the blog!