Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. Great recipe for Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. Very quick,easy and tasty Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook Great recipe for Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. Side dish for Chapati , Roti & Rice
It is loaded with high fibre and best for all ages. Kids will love this Sweet Potato Flatbread Recipe – Sweet Potato Chapati too. This roti can be served with any paneer based dish or a raita for your everyday meals. You can cook Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook
- You need 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- You need 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- It’s 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- Prepare of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
Serve Sweet Potato Flatbread along with Boondi Raita and Aam Ka Achaar for your breakfast or for a light dinner. This rich, aromatic potato curry is an easy and delicious meatless recipe. Serve with roti and yogurt for a fantastic weeknight dinner. Potatoes: Peel potatoes and slice into chunks.
Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook step by step
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough…knead as above ingredients…make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
Parboil the potatoes in salted water then drain and set aside. Hi AArthi, I have a suggestion. When you are grouping all your similar recipes and posting, try to group them with the main ingredient wise. Eg: All vegetarian potato gravies or side dishes, or all paneer curries or all brinjal ones etc. Now add mixed vegetables – carrot, green peas, corn, cauliflower and potato and cook well.