Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes. Heat a good glug of oil in a roasting tin in the oven, then toss in the potatoes. Season with lots of salt and pepper and add the rest of the garlic and oregano. Place the chicken, potatoes and marinade sauce in a baking pan and spread out.
Move them in an oven tray. Pour the chicken stock and olive oil over them. Heat a good glug of oil in a roasting tin in the oven, then toss in the potatoes. You can cook Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes
- You need of Chicken wings.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Marinade Ingredients.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Minced ginger.
- Prepare Half of lemon juice.
- It’s Half of lemon zest.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Some black pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onions.
Season with lots of salt and pepper and add the rest of the garlic and oregano. Baked chicken wings with potatoes can be served without any other side dish. A fresh vegetable salad or some pickles pass very well with the baked chicken wings recipe. Another way to serve baked chicken wings with potatoes is by using some dipping sauce for the roasted chicken wings.
Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes step by step
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge overnight..
- Prepare some potatoes cubes or slices as you like..
- Place the chicken, potatoes and marinade sauce in a baking pan and spread out..
- Bake for 45 minutes in 180 degree celcius. Remove at half time to flip over the chicken and potatoes..
- The chicken is ready when dark brown and some char on the sides. Garnish with chopped spring onions or parsley and serve..
You can serve any kind of dipping sauce you like – tomato. Spray a baking sheet lined with parchment. Add wings, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add potatoes to pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Don't worry, the garlic cooks down to a mellow, soft texture that's perfect to spread over the buttery chicken.