Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad. Great recipe for Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad. I made this fresh salad with baked sweet potatoes. The good thing I don't have to use my stove and make a mess of my kitchen, and cheap ingredients too.
Complete way to Cook Yummy Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad. Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people through the internet. When you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. You can have Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad
- You need 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- It’s of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- You need of Chopped watermelon.
- It’s of Tangerine (optional).
- Prepare of Salad topper(optional).
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
While many sweet potato salad recipes follow the path of traditional potato salad, a green salad allows you to cram, well, more green stuff into the mix! This sweet potato green salad is a quick and easy version of my perfect salad recipe. It features the creamy sweet texture of sweet potatoes combined with the snap. I posted the recipe of a super yummy tomato salsa last week and since then I have gotten numerous requests to share the recipe of the roasted sweet potatoes and the watermelon salad on the table as well.
Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad instructions
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
Of course I am happy to! Cooking on hot spring/summer days is. A fork or knife should be easily inserted into the center of the potato when it's finished baking. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes and red onion in oil then season with salt and pepper. Distribute them evenly on sheet in a single layer.