Easy Garlic Butter Potatoes. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, olive oil and garlic. Brush mixture over potatoes then season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the butter, seasoned salt, paprika, parsley and garlic; pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Grilled potato is the prefect comforting summer side dish. It's the best companion for grilled steaks but will also compliments all other grilled meats. You can have Easy Garlic Butter Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Prepare 1 of yukon gold potato.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
No excess ingredients, just potatoes enhanced with smokey grill flavors, butter, garlic, and dill weed. GARLIC BABY POTATOES QUICK AND EASY RECIPE. My quick and easy to follow butter garlic potatoes recipe (see complete ingredients below). Crispy potatoes drizzled with rich garlic butter!
Easy Garlic Butter Potatoes step by step
- Dice the potato into 1-inch pieces. Peel and finely mince 3-4 cloves of garlic..
- Heat a frying pan to medium high heat..
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the pan, and follow with the minced garlic..
- Pan fry the garlic until it becomes yellow and fragrant..
- Add the diced potatoes and cook until edges are golden brown..
- Turn off the heat and season with salt and black pepper to taste..
These Brabant Potatoes are a New Orleans classic and will quickly become one of your family's favorite side dishes. The potatoes are boiled and then fried in a skillet to make the perfect easy side dish for serving with chicken and steak. Don't forget the generous drizzle of garlic butter! R oasted Garlic Potatoes – Looking for the perfect side for your meal? These epic roasted potatoes with garlic butter parmesan are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside.