Kielbasa and potatoes. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. This Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe is such a classic combination, that it is sure to become a family favorite.
Not only is this easy kielbasa recipe satisfying, it is inexpensive to make too. Toss in peeled, cut potatoes and cook slightly to coat potatoes with juices. Add enough water to not quite cover potatoes. You can cook Kielbasa and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and potatoes
- It’s 1 pound of kielbasa.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 stick of butter divided.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Cook until potatoes fall apart with fork and the liquid has thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir halfway through baking with a spatula to ensure even browning. Place cut up potatoes, onions, and kielbasa in the baking dish. Place baking dish in the oven.
Kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Combine slice kielbasa and sliced apples with 6 tablespoons butter and brown sugar cook till browned..
- In another pan add rest of ingredients cook till potatoes are tender.
- Combine both pans and serve..
Remove foil and stir the vegetables and meat. Remove from oven; stir and serve. Drizzle with olive oil and seasoning. Lay evenly on parchment lined baking sheet. Toss about half way through cooking time to ensure even browning.