1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops. I make this recipe about once a month. Simple, Pan-Fried Pork ChopsThese are the simplest, most delightful little numbers. Basically, these are bone-in pork chops that are cut extremely thin.
Place pork chops on baking sheet. Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops. You can cook 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops
- You need 3 of bone-in pork chops.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Greenbeans.
- It’s 3-4 cups of yellow golden potatoes or whatever you have on hand.
- It’s 4 of ozs Bacon bits.
- You need of Seasoning.
Place the potatoes and green beans in a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle to coat with the olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning salt. Shake pan to make sure the potatoes and beans are evenly covered. Drizzle the pork chops with the olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops step by step
- Brush one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with olive oil..
- Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. I used cut up Idaho potatoes. Add them to a section of the pan. I added a little bacon grease for flavor..
- Toss green beans with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan. I used canned green beans for this recipe this time. All I did was drizzle olive oil over the green beans and top with a little bit of bacon bits..
- Place pan in a 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Times vary on thickness of the potatoes or the type..
- In large skillet on medium high melt some butter. Season one side of your pork chops. I use Dale's seasoning and McCormick’s Montreal Steak or whatever is your preference. Place the pork chops seasoned side down evenly in the skillet. Fry on one side for about 5 minutes. Season the uncooked side and flip. Then fry for another 5 minutes. Times do vary on the thickness of your pork chops. I would make the porkchops last. Enjoy..
Place pork chops on top of potatoes and green beans. This One Pan Pork Chops with Red Potatoes and Green Beans brings back childhood memories of my mom making pork chops on a regular basis but with a little twist! This post is sponsored by the National Pork Board. If you visited Chocolate Slopes a few weeks ago you'll know that I had the opportunity to get an inside look into the pork industry. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.