Southern Sriracha Potato Salad. Southern Sriracha Potato Salad Twist on a Classic. Williams High School Culinary Arts Program. Southern Sriracha Potato Salad step by step.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Southern Sriracha Potato Salad Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, southern sriracha potato salad. You can cook Southern Sriracha Potato Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Sriracha Potato Salad
- It’s 5 of each Idaho potatoes (2 pounds) — peel, dice cook 3/4 inch.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs — hard boiled 15 minutes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion — finely chopped.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery — finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 ounces of pickles- chopped or relish — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sriracha -(Sriracha is a personal thing add more if you like after its done :).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of French's yellow mustard.
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Southern Sriracha Potato Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending.
Southern Sriracha Potato Salad instructions
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then run under cold water to cool, peel underwater and chop the eggs small..
- Dice the potatoes into 3/4" cubes then place in a saucepan and cover with cold water -1 inch over the potatoes..
- Add salt to the water Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. and cook until done about 15 minutes..
- Do not drain off the water until you are sure that the potatoes are done. Then cool the potatoes on a sheet pan in the refrigerator..
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, adjust the seasonings as needed then chill and serve..
The bacon adds a nice crunch, making this the a great potato salad for a bbq. Sriracha should be the LAST thing added. Once all ingredients are in the bowl, give the salad a few good folds to combine and coat potatoes. Creamy, soulful Southern potato salad recipe. Instructions to make Southern Sriracha Potato Salad: Southern Sriracha Potato Salad Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site.