Bacon Potato salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. This is a creamy potato salad made with bacon and Dijon mustard that's great the second day too. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Easy bacon potato salad is a great side dish for your bbq's and picnics. Creamy, slightly tangy, and loaded with bacon! You can cook Bacon Potato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato salad
- Prepare 4 of potato.
- You need 4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 200 g of Bacon.
- It’s of Pickles.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Good amount of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
We normally make a southern style potato salad but this recipe changes it up for us from time to time. Real bacon pieces would work well in this too to save some time. For the potatoes I used petite red potatoes. I prefer the waxy potatoes like red or yellow for potato salad since they hold up better.
Bacon Potato salad instructions
- Cut the potato for appropriate size and boil the egg and potato..
- Slice the bacon, and fry them.
- Slice the boiled egg.
- I used cut sweet pickles this time. You can use regular pickles. Slice them into small pieces..
- Mush the potato, but not too much.
- Mix all the ingredients. Put as much as mayo you want. Season with salt, pepper and some lemon juice..
The russet potatoes tend to turn out a bit mushy so I highly recommend red or gold potatoes for this (or any potato salad for that matter). This BEST EVER Potato Salad recipe from grandma is easy, creamy, loaded with bacon, and a secret ingredient in the dressing puts it over the top! It converted me from being a potato salad hater to a potato salad lover! Please don't go through the entire summer without making this at least once! Potato salad with bacon is a delicious twist on this traditional summer side.