Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder. It's made with a delicious low carb, Keto, Paleo glaze and is perfect for your Christmas, Thanksgiving or Easter table!. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas. Enjoy this deliciously juicy Ham in Instant Pot & have a wonderful holiday! 🙂 Instant Pot Ham is the easiest entree!
This Instant Pot Honey Brown Sugar Ham is probably one of the best recipes you can make in the Instant Pot. The meat turns out super juicy, tender, and very flavorful. For us, this recipe is perfect for the holidays. You can cook Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes, chunked.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, chunked.
- You need 3 of ribs celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 16 oz. of cubed ham.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need to taste of Pepper, garlic powder & parsley,.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese & sour cream, optional toppings.
How To Cook A Ham In An Instant Pot. Cooking a bone-in ham in the Instant Pot is really not much different that making, say, my Instant Pot salsa chicken. Overall, the ham in Instant Pot technique is very similar: you cook the ham on a trivet, remove it after a short Natural Pressure Release (NPR), and then sauté the remaining liquid from the pineapple, brown sugar, and ham drippings to make a. Instant Pot Bone-in Ham turns out juicy and flavorful in a fraction of the time it takes to cook it in the oven!
Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder instructions
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, corn and ham in Instapot..
- Add seasonings and chicken broth and stir well..
- Cook on soup setting adjusting the time up to 20 minutes. Once finished, release steam and stir..
- Add flour and cream. Stir to combine; lock lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes. Release any steam that may have built back up and remove lid..
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!.
- NOTE: This recipe can also be made in a crockpot. Place all of Step 1 and Step 2 ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs. Add Step 4 ingredients afterwards and cook on high an additional 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
Making a ham in the Instant Pot is my favorite way to cook this Holiday staple. Adding some delicious seasonings and flavorings to this pressure cooker ham recipe makes it really special! Serve this Instant Pot Ham with Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, and an Instant Pot Cheesecake for a show-stopping meal. If you have lived long, you have probably experienced dried out ham. The biggest challenge of all for doing a ham in an Instant Pot is getting the ham to fit.