Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes. It seems to take FOREVER to cook a baked potato in the oven. You can save time by "baking" potatoes in the Ninja Foodi! When we are in a hurry, we usually microwave our baked potatoes but they always seem to come out with an almost gummy texture.
If you have another brand of air fryer this recipe will work just as well so no worries. ** Join our Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes Group if you love your Ninja! Let's share our recipes. ** I will share the air fryer/pressure cooker I have in case you don't have one yet: Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole is going to be your winning side dish this week. The perfect side dish to pair anytime, don't box it into the holiday season. You can cook Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes
- You need 5 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (may need more to make it creamer).
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese (save some for toppings).
- Prepare 1 bundle of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (or use bacon crumbles).
Creamy and tender sweet potatoes topped with brown sugar and marshmallows. No matter when you make this sweet potato casserole, it is sure to be a treat. This pressure cooker loaded baked potato casserole recipe is my favorite type of comfort food! We are in love with this loaded baked potato casserole.
Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes instructions
- Cut your potatoes into chunks. Leave the skin on. Place in the pressure cooker or Instant pot. Add 1 cup of water, Stick butter, and salt and pepper. Place the lid on top and make sure your nob is set to sealing. Then click the manual button and turn it to 6 minutes. ———————————- Do the quick release to relieve the pressure..
- Add the other butter, milk. Mix well with an electric hand mixer right in the instant pot or (remove if using a ninja foodie) mash with a hand masher. Add in sour cream, ranch mix, and mix well. Fold in Shredded cheese and green onions. Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese, chives, bacon. Baked in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.(you can do this step in the ninja foodie watch for different cook times though).
- Makes a great freezer meal recipe. You can freeze it. Make it up and place it in a foil pan. Allow it to cool completely and cover with foil. You can freeze up to 3 months. To reheat, you simply thaw it out overnight and bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. If it is still frozen, you can bake it at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. This will be great to make in advance for holidays or family gatherings and is such an easy freezer meal recipe..
- Notes- iam using our favorite cheese. I get this at sams club, it’s really good and melts great… (this will look better if your not using a white cheese obviously lol) I also used real cooked bacon bits..
- More notes- I didn’t follow the recipe on measurements, I used what I had and I didn’t want to use that much butter to being with…. so I just made mashed potatoes like I’d normally would and added in the extra stuff, I did use all of the ranch packet seasoning though… and last I did cook all of this in the ninja foodie, last step I used air crisp mode, but before adding in my mashed potatoes I spayed it with some unstick olive oil..
It tastes like a loaded baked potato but you have the convenience of a casserole.. Press ends of potatoes toward one another to make an opening. Using the Ninja Foodi, spray the pot with olive oil cooking spray and place the potatoes in the pot. Secure the pressure cooker lid, set the nozzle to 'seal'. Layer cheese, potatoes, and butter in the pan as follows: onefourth cheese, one-third potatoes, half butter.