Ground Beef and Potatoes. How to Make Ground Beef and Potatoes: First things first, peel and dice up your potatoes. Yes, I took a photo of the potatoes for you to reference. A little taste of Mexico As receitas lá de casa.
Allow the cream to cook down for a few minutes before adding cheese and broiling. Repeat with remaining potatoes, Irish Cheddar, and beef mixture. Stir in salt and pepper; remove from pan. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- Prepare 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Brown the ground beef over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat. Combine the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt & pepper, in a mixing bowl. In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef; drain fat. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt and pepper to taste.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Making Beef & Potato Empanadas Using Simply Potatoes. In just a few simple steps you'll be enjoying some delicious Beef and Potato Empanadas …. You'll need ground beef, a bag of Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes, a chopped onion, garlic, chopped olives, butter, cornstarch and spices. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle beef and corn over potatoes.