Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes. Stir beef bouillon into beef broth in a bowl until dissolved; pour over stew meat. Layer cabbage into both of the prepared pans. Paddy than with a showstopping feast of beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.
Peel and chop the potatoes, rinse the potatoes and place them in a medium-size glass bowl. Sprinkle the potatoes with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper, stir or toss with your hands. Classic Corned Beef with Cabbage & Potatoes. You can cook Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes
- You need 1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of savory cabbage.
- You need 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of red wine.
Patrick's Day favorite, but you can enjoy any time of the year you'd like. Corned Beef Brisket is slow-cooked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots for a hearty family meal. Distribute all the beef slices, in a single layer, over the cabbage. (The pan should be about half full: press down on the beef if it looks like you need more room for the rest of the vegetables.) Lay the remaining potato slices on top of the beef slices, spread the rest of the cabbage evenly over the slices, and season with the remaining. Start with a layer of half the sliced potatoes, then add ground meat and savoy cabbage.
Cabbage with Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Dice the potatoes, chop the cabbage, brown the beef, add seasonings and the tomatoes. Stir everything together..
- Add red wine to the stirred up cabbage mixture. Simmer on low heat 30 minutes covered then stir in the red wine vinegar and adjust seasonings. Stir again cover let rest 15-20 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Cover with the remaining sliced potatoes and pour the béchamel over the whole thing. Add Recipes Clear Meal Plan Print Taste Preferences Make Yummly Better. So, the recipe base was as written, other than more spices, carrots, and potatoes. Unlimited Cabbage Soup Diet — that's what this tastes like — but with beef added. Place corned beef in large pot.