Creamy Potato Apple Salad. Creamy Potato Apple Salad Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, creamy potato apple salad. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty.
Add the celery, onion, and apples to the potatoes. Mix together gently so that all the ingredients are thoroughly coated with the dressing, then add salt and pepper to taste. Creamy Potato Apple Salad No sugar, no salt in this recipe. You can have Creamy Potato Apple Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Apple Salad
- Prepare 2 of Fuji apples, sliced to bite size.
- It’s 1 stalk of (w/ or w/o leaves) Celery, minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley, minced.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes, boiled & peeled.
- Prepare 1 of sml can Pineapple triangles, drained.
- It’s 1 box of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 of square packet mayonnaise, ladies choice.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, garnish cut (optional).
This potato salad with apples has everything a stellar potato salad should have, including a creamy Dijon-mayonnaise dressing, crunchy pickles, and a few pleasant surprises, including tart green apple and fresh dill. Before serving, add the dill or chives and the chopped walnuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Plate the potato salad on some mixed greens and decorate with the sliced apple!
Creamy Potato Apple Salad instructions
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size slices, as well as the apples. Peel if desired..
- Mix together: apples, potatoes and pineapple. Add mayo and cream. Mix well until it fully covers all..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of celery, parsely or green onion and carrots for color. Mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender. Add celery, onion, sweet relish and bacon bits. Most potato salads look and taste better when made with low-starch red boiling potatoes. There's no creamy dressing on a vinegar-based potato salad like Dill Potato Salad. This type of salad is quite different from the one with a creamy base, but it is also served cold.