Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀. Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Loaded Hasselback Potatoes. Garnish each potato with a dollop of sour cream, bacon, and green onions. The Hasselback potatoes I'm showing you today are not your ordinary ones.
The Best Easy Cheesy Loaded Hasselback Potatoes. Just when you thought baked potatoes couldn't get any better, they do…. and then just when you thought hasselback potatoes couldn't get any better, they do!! Charcoal Companion Hasselback Potato Slicing Rack – this little gadget makes it so easy to get perfect slices every time. You can have Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀
- It’s 4 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon unless you want lots of bacon then double it to 8.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby jack or cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chives.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Because these potatoes are so impressive, I like to serve them alongside an equally impressive Ultimate Tomahawk Steak , a dish of Steakhouse Creamed Spinach , and maybe a Classic Wedge Salad. Posted in Beef, Main Course, Pork, Side Dishes/Vegetables, Vegetarian. These are fitting for today, don't cha think? It's Super Bowl Sunday, it is freezing and or snowy in most places and all Sundays should include comfort food.
Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking sheet or line it with foil..
- Wash potatoes and slice potatoes crosswise about 1/8” apart going 3/4 of the way down the potato. Add butter slices in between cuts and season with salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Place bacon in a skillet and cook u til desired crispness, then chop up..
- Bake uncovered 45 min to 1 hour until outsiders are slightly browned and inside is tender. Top with shredded cheese and bake additional 5 minutes until it’s melted. Remove from oven and top with your cooked bacon bits, chives and sour cream..
A glorified baked potato loaded with melted cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crisp bacon bits! Fully Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Recipe : Hasselback potatoes, baked until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside and topped with all of the flavours of a fully loaded baked potato including melted cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions. Peel the potatoes, and place in bowl of cold water to prevent browning. Place potatoes into a large wooden or metal spoon. Stir together the butter, olive oil, chives and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.