Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. Is there a food more perfect than potatoes? The beloved root veggies are cheap, filling and available at pretty much any grocery store. Not to mention, you can enjoy 'em mashed, fried, scalloped or—our personal favorite—cooked into a hearty soup.
Nothing is better on a cold night than a warm bowl of rich, satisfying soup. And, in my opinion, the best soups are filling – but still leave you wanting more with every spoonful. Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup is naturally gluten free and can be easily adapted to be vegetarian. You can have Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 2 of pouches real bacon bits or pieces.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but in the case of our marriage, I think they got it backwards. Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow cooker? We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot. It is so nice coming home to dinner waiting.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup instructions
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together..
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours..
- Sooooooo good..
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened. Stir in cream, cheese and chives. Top with sour cream (if used), sprinkle with bacon and more cheese.