Chicken Potato Bake. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. For potatoes, in a large bowl, combine the oil, salt, parsley, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs.
Big on flavours, with a subtle garlic kick, this hearty casserole ticks all the boxes when it comes to an easy family meal. Roast and potatoes are one match made in heaven. Check out the completed custom recipe on my channel. You can have Chicken Potato Bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Potato Bake
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of breast cubed chicken.
- Prepare 3 oz. of Bacon bits.
- You need 1 (22 oz.) of jar alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of cubed yellow gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
The recipe is titled delicious baked chicken and potatoes. Chicken and potatoes are two amazing ingredients for casserole. This easy chicken casserole with potato bake is a smash hit because it's so creamy, cheesy and delicious. The leftover is perfect as lunch box the next day and it's great for meal plan.
Chicken Potato Bake instructions
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing..
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter..
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown..
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425..
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes..
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan..
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy..
Just toss the chicken thighs, baby potatoes, and chopped onion with olive oil, garlic, thyme, dried oregano, paprika, salt and pepper, then pop it in the oven. The chicken skin turns very crispy, while the meat stays juicy. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. This baked chicken and potatoes recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, which tend to have a bit more flavor than boneless chicken breasts. The bone adds flavor to the meat while it cooks.