Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes. The Best Chicken Red Potatoes Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken And Ranch, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Crock Pot Loaded Red Potatoes Brown the chicken thighs on both sides, no need to cook through. Add the red potatoes to the slow cooker.
Add the chicken thighs on top of the potatoes. Sprinkle over the remaining dressing mix over the chicken. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. You can have Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 7 of red potatoes, cleaned and cubed.
- It’s 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of melted margarine or butter.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half of soup mixture over vegetables. Transfer chicken to slow cooker; top with remaining soup mixture. Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes is a delicious crock pot meal made with juicy chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in a flavorful gravy.
Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs and place into crockpot……
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and place minced garlic into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Place cleaned red potatoes all around chicken thighs……
- Sprinkle your packet of Ranch dressing mix all over potatoes and chicken thighs……
- Place your melted butter or margarine all over chicken thighs and potatoes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😋!!! I served mine with white rice 🍚!!! 😋.
This is one of the best slow cooker recipes for an easy dinner! I am so excited to share this recipe with you! As I was testing this slow cooker recipe to get it just perfect for you to make in your kitchen, this crockpot chicken and potatoes quickly became a. Slow cooker chicken and potatoes is an effortless meal created by cooking chicken and potatoes together in a slow cooker. The key is to lay the potatoes in a single layer at the bottom of the slow cooker and rest the chicken on top of the potatoes.