Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes. In a large bowl, toss the new potatoes with the oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Transfer potatoes to a baking pan and arrange in a single layer. Take a spoon and smash or grind the garlic and oil together on the side of your bowl (think mortar and.
Roasted Red Potatoes are by far the easiest and most delicious side to put on a dinner table: thyme, garlic, salt become magic in a hot oven. Garlic Thyme Potatoes Small red potatoes, partially peeled, make an eye-catching presentation in this simple side dish from our Test Kitchen. The potatoes are steamed, then tossed with oil and a flavorful combination of thyme and lemon peel. You can have Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes
- It’s 10-12 of red potatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
Toss in the oil, garlic, fresh thyme and seasoning. Sprinkle with Parmesan once removed from the oven and serve. Fresh living herbs Herb and Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes Quick and Easy Roasted Red Potatoes. I prefer to use small baby red potatoes, sometimes called creamer potatoes, as they have a great skin to flesh ratio. (that sounded weird, but use it in the context of potato skin and the flesh of the potato, not Hannibal Lector.) Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes are the easiest side dish and the perfect addition to any dinner.
Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper..
- Place potatoes cut side down on a rimmed baking sheet lined with tin foil. Place in oven and allow to cook for 40 minutes or until golden brown and soft..
That crispy buttery garlicky crust will have you coming back for seconds! Oh my goodness these Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes are addicting! Like, it took every ounce of self-control for my husband and I to not keep snagging "just one more" while. Mashed potatoes… baked potatoes… They're all delicious. But my favorite lately has been roasted potatoes.