Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast. Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Add chicken, one piece at a time; toss to coat. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. You can have Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 bag of small red potatoes.
- You need of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 box of tomato cherry (halved).
- It’s of Mushroom.
- You need 100 gram of Arugula.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Wheat Flour as nedeed.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (grated).
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- You need To taste of salt pepper.
Pour half of soup mixture over vegetables. While this roast chicken breasts and potatoes recipe does take a bit of time in the oven, the prep work is easy. It basically amounts to cutting potatoes, whisking together a few marinate ingredients and coating the chicken and potatoes with it. Root vegetables are suggested since mostly the cooking time will be about the same as the chicken.
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast step by step
- Marinade chicken with garlic,olive oil and chicken powder, set aside about 15 minutes.
- Prepare for baking dish,Melt butter and wait untill cold down then mix potatoes with melt butter and salt pepper,place potatoes in the bake dish, and bake in the oven with 250 c untill tender..
- While waiting for the potatoes,do the same thing for tomatoes and mushroom also arugula, mix them with melt butter and salt pepper.
- Heat a pan, add butter,put chicken in the flour and fry untill golden.
- Check potatoes, when it gets soft put tomatoes, then mushroom and chicken on the top of potatoes, and bake again about 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes put arugula and parmesan cheese on the top and bake again 1-2 minutes. And done…
- Now it is ready to serve 😃🌲🥳.
So use the potatoes you want, I suggest something like red potatoes or Yukon since the skin is thin. Russets will work, but I would peel them due to the thick skin. Weeknight Roasted Chicken Breast with Red Potatoes is simple but oh so delish, with juicy seasoned chicken breast and red potatoes with skins on (bonus extra nutrients). You can serve your family a rustic and delish dinner in about a half hour's time in your kitchen. This recipe is a complete dinner made in just one pan!