Air fried potato skins. The air that swirls around the food gives the potato skin a super crunchy texture just like it was deep-fried, but none of the greasy oil leftover. Any air fryer works for making potato skins, the NuWave, Gourmia or the Ninja Foodie. Crispy Air Fryer Potato Skins Just In Time For The Big Game!
All the delicious toppings make them a hit with the whole family! #Ad #DeansDreamBig Air Fryer Potato Skins are the perfect appetizer for a party or gathering! Crispy potato skins filled with your favorite toppings. So easy to make in the air fryer! You can cook Air fried potato skins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fried potato skins
- It’s of All ingredients depends on how many you are making and feeding.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Cooking spary.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Green onions diced.
This potato skins recipe is so fun to serve to friends and family. For so many reasons, including being able to top them with whatever you are craving or can dream up! That crispiness that restaurants get though, that is what I love about these air fried potato skins. I have baked my homemade loaded potato skins for many, many years now and this version is the best EVER!
Air fried potato skins step by step
- Make baked potatoes (each potato makes 2 potato skins, will be cutting in half) however you make them.
- Cut in half set aside till they cool down, till you can hold them in the Palm of hand..
- Scoop out All potato, leave some don’t go all the way to the skin..
- Place all potatoes in freezer, till frozen. 2-3 hrs give or take..
- Spray each one with cooking spray, place in air fryer for 10mins then flip over and do the other side (adjust times to your liking on how crispy you want them).
- Remove from air fryer, add the cheese, then bacon (keep in mind the bacon will cook more) place back in air fryer till cheese melts, remove then add sour cream and green onions and a pitch more cheese…. (I have one kid who don’t like sour cream, so I don’t fill them all with it.).
- Note- Notes- Do whatever with the potatoes after scooping them out, don’t waste it.. I topped it with butter 🧈 salt pepper, and sour cream, for my kids, I have one that doesn’t do sour cream… kids are always wanting to eat lol. I have even made a small amount of mashed potatoes, for when I made these ahead of time and I use the mashed potatoes for dinner that night… it’s a win win an no waste..
These air fryer potato skins are so much quicker and man on man – I can tell you – I ate the whole plateful. Scoop out All potato, leave some don't go all the way to the skin. Enjoy this tasty appetizer recipe for Potatoes Skins! Making these classic loaded potato skins are always a good idea, but for this version, I've used my Frieling Air Fryer. Similar to convection ovens, air fryers will cook your food by circulating air around it to create a fried food effect without all of the extra oil.