Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. Butter, sour cream, and cheese are melted in to every bite of this deliciously simple recipe. I love topping it with chopped bacon and green onions. This potato soup cooks in an Instant Pot® and is customizable with assorted toppings.
Add potatoes and broth, and secure lid. Follow manufacturer's instructions to quick release, then remove lid. Set Instant Pot to Sauté function and melt butter. You can have Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- Prepare 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of Crumbled bacon.
How to make instant pot potato soup. The great thing about instant pots are that they take no time at all to cook your food. Sauté bacon in your instant pot. Add in veggies, garlic, salt, pepper.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
Instant Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Everything you love about a loaded baked potato is packed in this Instant Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe. This Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup is creamy, delicious, and tastes like you slaved over it all day! It's easy to prepare and is ready in a flash thanks to the Instant Pot. There's also a slow cooker version if you'd rather prepare it that way!