Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole. Easy to make ahead and chill overnight, this creamy, cheesy, comforting hash brown potato casserole is sure to be a hit. Hashbrown casserole is loved by folks of all ages, but this Asiago version is a little more sophisticated. Reviewer Navy_Mommy says, "For years I have made a hashbrown casserole with cheddar cheese and cream of chicken soup.
It's one of those quick ones that you've probably seen in a church, school or local town cookbook. In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Meanwhile, whisk together ½ cup milk and ¼ cup flour until smooth. You can have Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- It’s 1 bag of frozen potatoes o'Brien.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
This cheesy hashbrown casserole made with cream of chicken soup is topped with a buttery cracker topping for a warm and comforting side dish.. Thanks for sharing this yummy and super easy recipe! This simple casserole is made easy with frozen hashbrowns! This Hashbrown Casserole is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo but SO mega creamy, decadently delicious and the most comforting side dish EVER!
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o'Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
It is always a massive hit whether for casual family dinners, company dinners, potlucks, or holiday dinners such as Easter and. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and put into baking dish. Creamy, easy, cheesy hashbrown potato casserole with sour cream that's so versatile it can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This cheesy hashbrown potato casserole is absolutely amazing for three main reasons: They taste SO GOOD! They are ridiculously easy to make.