Smashed Garlic Potatoes. This garlic smashed potatoes recipe is all about the technique, but the flavor profile is infinitely adaptable. Try bacon and cheddar, ranch seasoning, or BRIE. Here are some answers to help guide.
Much like buttery and garlicky French fries or crispy hot chips. Those crispy edges that send you over the edge! Garlic Smashed potatoes are the perfect dish for everything from a steak on the grill, to a baked chicken dinner, meat loaf, or something traditional like a burger. You can have Smashed Garlic Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smashed Garlic Potatoes
- It’s of Small Potatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning (or some other herbs).
Let me start out by saying if you have never had potatoes made this way, you are missing out on life! This recipe is super simple and the result is. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Peeled garlic adds even more flavor to these mashed potatoes recipe from Martha Stewart.
Smashed Garlic Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender..
- Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil. Place tender potatoes on the sheet pan, leaving plenty of room between each potato..
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly smashes. Rotate masher 90 degrees and repeat. Drizzle or brush the tops of each potato with more olive oil..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, herbs, and parmesan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and sizzling..
To make ahead, complete garlic mashed potatoes recipe, then top with a thin layer of milk. Cover; set aside in a warm place. Stir to combine when ready to serve garli Smashed Potatoes baked with garlic, olive oil and herbs, fluffy in the middle and truly crispy on the top!! You guys, these are the PERFECT gluten free potato side dish, you won't need anything else, I promise. Whether it's steak or chicken on the grill, or burgers in a bun, my crispy garlic smashed potatoes will go down a treat and everyone will love them!