Château Potatoes. Crispy around the edges and buttery rich, chateau potatoes are fantastic not only with chateaubriand but with any roasted beef or poultry dish. Traditionally cut into olive-shaped pieces, chateau potatoes taste just as delicious sliced, sautéed in butter, and seasoned with parsley. Get Chateau Potatoes Recipe from Food Network.
This can be made in advance and heated later. For pommes château or chateau potatoes, a dense potato, such as red bliss or Yukon gold, works best. Red bliss potatoes don't hold up as well for dishes like mashed potatoes, while Yukon golds can be used for a variety of potato recipes, including mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, boiled potatoes, and more. You can cook Château Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Château Potatoes
- You need 1 pound of potatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rosemary.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Cut the potatoes in half and cut each half into the shape of an olive. In a saute pan, melt the butter. Discard the roasted garlic, and serve the chateau potatoes drizzled with any excess garlic butter, scattered with fresh parsley. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
Château Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and cut the potatoes into 8 sided jewel shaped pieces. Start a by cutting the potatoes in half. Then squeeze the potato causing the blade to work from the bottom to the top, in one continuous slice. Kinda like an American football..
- Since the potatoes comes in different shapes and sizes I couldn't make them perfect and exactly the same size. Pat them dry and season with salt and pepper..
- Add olive oil and butter to an oven safe skillet. Melt the butter and add the rosemary. Add the chateau potatoes to the mixture..
- Coat the potatoes in the butter mixture and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes until golden brown. Turn half way through the cooking process. Season with salt and pepper. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In a large skillet, over high heat, melt the butter. Add the beef and sear for a couple of minutes on each side. Welcome to Chateau Food Products, home of the World's Best Bread & Potato Dumplings. Buy our bread and potato dumplings at our online store. The lusciously tender center-cut hunk of beef is seasoned very simply, roasted to perfection, and then sliced on the diagonal.